- This event has passed.
The 4th Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS)
March 26 @ 12:30 pm - March 29 @ 8:00 pm
The 4th Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS), jointly organised by Flight Safety Foundation, Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA), a training arm of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore and supported by Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore), is an annual safety seminar designed to provide a platform for aviation professionals to share the latest safety challenges, issues, developments and initiatives to raise the safety standards in the Asia Pacific region.
The theme for SASS 2018 is ‘Stepping Up Safety: Enabling Growth, Embracing New Technologies’. Click here to view the event brochure.
SASS 2018 highlights:
Keynote address by Mr Arun Mishra, Regional Director, ICAO Asia & Pacific Office
Topics covering the latest in:
– New Generation Cockpit Avionics
– Risk Management – LOC-I and Runway Occurrences
– Lessons Learnt from Aircraft Investigations
– Maintenance Line Operations Safety Assessments
– New Materials, New Repairs
– Change Management: MRO Operations
New at SASS 2018:
There will be three workshops available during SASS2018. Registration to the full-seminar or one-day registration grants access to the workshops. Seats are limited. Register early to avoid disappointment.
· Safety Management Tools Workshop
· Flight Operations Workshop: Go-Around Decision-Making and Execution (click here for workshop brochure)
· Human Factors Workshop: Investigating Human Performance Workshop
Who should attend:
SASS is beneficial to professionals involved in flight operations and safety functions in airlines, civil aviation administrations, MROs, air navigation and flight data monitoring service providers and airports.
Why you should attend:
– Network with your regional and international aviation safety peers and exchange solutions to shared or common challenges.
– Learn about the current trends in the aviation industry in the format of panel discussions, presentations and interactive workshops.
– Interact with vendors and suppliers to discover innovative products and services beneficial to your business.
For more information on the programme, please visit www.flightsafety.org/event/sass2018
If you require hotel accommodations while attending SASS, the following two hotels in the Katong neighborhood, close to the restaurants, shopping, and nightlife of downtown Singapore, have special rates affiliated with Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA). From March 26-29, round-trip shuttle service will be provided between both hotels and SAA. Please note that rooms at the special rate are subject to availability. Make your reservation early.